Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there (and Mommy's-to-be too)! Hope you are all enjoying the day... I'm chilling at the house at the moment with my boys all asleep and zonked out! =) Which is a good thing and not so good thing, I can get a few things done, but I also want to get the summer kitchen cleaned out... I know, I know, it's Mother's Day... but we don't get very many days to just get things done without having to run all over the place, so I would definitely like to say that I accomplished something too... well, I better keep moving, or go take a nap with my honey... hmmm... which one? =) Hope you are all having a great day! We got 2 inches of rain last night! Ugh! Will we ever have a few days of sunshine and nice weather... I mean, I don't want a "d-word" but I would like some of this moisture to soak in and take root before we get another huge dump... the farmers need to get into the fields and get things growing, otherwise we are not going to like to see what happens come fall. Okay, enough gloom and doom, have a wonderful Mother's Day/Sunday and I hope everyone is well and happy.

Cheers!

No comments: