Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July Party on the 5th

was a ton of fun! And do you think I took a single picture! NO! UGH! But it was so busy! I think we had close to 60 people... I'll have to count everyone up... but it was so much fun! Good friends and family, good food, and great light display! Good job boys! I was a teensy bit worried about them all up their on that bluff... but we got it done... and it looked awesome! I think everyone had a really good time... right now, I wish I could sleep for a whole day! So tired! And there is not let up right now... so have to keep going, and going, and going... get it done! Night all!

1 comment:

Lis said...

The boys SURE did do a FANTASTIC job with their "1st show" up there on that bluff, looking forward to next year :) Thanks again for the invite, it was great!!