Ugh! I hate it, hate it, hate it... why is that it can't just be a nice quiet rocker, that when I sit down with my sleepy baby it doesn't go "creak" "squeak" "rrk" every glide front front to back... ugh! Instead of making us comfy and sleepy, it does the exact opposite, Trent's eyes go huge, but eventually he gets in the swing of things and is off to dreamland... it really is a good rocker for what it is, it just likes to creak and moan with the best of them and is starting to really get on my last nerve... it doesn't help that I know exactly the rocker that I do want to sit in to help my baby off to dreamland, and I don't when or if I'll ever get that rocker... so we will make do, and Trent is a wonderful sleeper and it is a great place to read books and cuddle, so long as you find that perfect spot to rock (there is one, once in awhile I will hit upon it, and we won't here one creak or squeak for quite a few glides, it is wonderful)... but until that beautiful new rocker shows up in my house, we will make do and have wonderful moments in our rocker. Thank you rocker for some sweet moments that only come once with your baby, because everyday they get a little bit bigger, a little smarter, and so much more determined to be come independent... stay small Trent! Not forever though... hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend!
Creak you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment