Can you believe how the air feels out there?!? Crazy! I should almost cover my flowers, but not sure if I really want to cave to that just yet? But I may regret it in the morning... so I haven't posted in FOREVER! And there has ben so much that has happened, it is just crazy, I have to realize I am not dreaming sometimes... so here goes!
The FIRST HUGE THING is...
I resigned from the hospital! It is crazy to write that out, still to this day, but it is becoming more and more real each and every day, and that is a little scary around here at times, but because it is getting more and more exciting, truly my own boss, and what I put in is what I get out, and I am realizing that more and more... how Tory and I have not even touched the tip of the iceberg on what we can accomplish and get done around here and become! Watch out world! Here we come! Stone Hollow and Abby & Tory Topping (my blog, I can come first).
And then, Ashley is a senior! Trenten is in kindergarten! And Adelyn is staying home with mom and dad! Wow! Ashley's senior pictures turned out wonderful! Will be getting those off to everyone here real soon.
Homecoming is already coming up for Ashley! Trenten had a friend (Nathan Schockemohel) stay over night for the first time a few weeks ago! What a blast they had! Fun after school! Dinner! And off to the football game in town with Tory! They had such a good time! Will have to do that again here real soon for my little country boy, he sure is such a sweetie! I think it is a bit hard for him to be in the middle right now. Big sister is a senior and needs a lot mental attention these days, and Addy is on the verge of potty training, as well as so demanding, and needs so much, and Trenten is just such a sweetie, and sometimes I jump all over him because I am frustrated with the other two and that is not fair at all, and that is definitely going to change around here... as well as other things... so I had better get these dogs in and get a few more things done, so I can head to bed. Night!
Oh, and I ran almost seven miles the other night! Yup! 6.8! Yippee! I will get to that half marathon yet! My goal is to run the whole thing and finish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment