Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Big Brother Walks Little Sister to School
Yup! I went to drop off Trent and Adelyn at school this morning, and Trenten asked if he could walk Addy into school and to her room this morning? I was kind of taken back a little, not expecting it I guess, so I paused for a couple of seconds, and then I said, "well lets see what Addy wants... Adelyn do you want Trent or Mommy to walk you to your room this morning?" Wasn't surprised with the answer, "Trent!" So I walked with them to the beginning of the circle walk, and then off they went, hand-in-hand, to the school doors, with a few waves and smiles back at Mommy... and they were gone! So little and cute! I about starting bawling right there... and I think I could cry right here, right now, thinking about them... they were just SO cute! Don't grow too quickly on me and Daddy, K... I know you will be going to college in a dozen years (a few more for Addy)... but it comes so fast anyway. Still, it was a beautiful sight this morning! Thanks life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment