but what is new with that... I am now a 3 day old Godmother... that's new! Haven't seen my godson for three days either! Too long! I'm going to try to stop by tomorrow... we have some clothes for Tanner, a present for him, and mommy too... Tanner, Tanner, Tanner... love the name, love the little guy... Wonder how Lilly is doing. I'm sure she is smothering the little guy with kisses all the time... I'm always trying to smother my little guy with kisses... Trent has been getting up pretty early lately... and I need to get some pictures posted of things that have been going on... you should have seen the little guy going head first into his little swimming pool today, it was so cute, but his poor little knees! Sheesh!
Okay, I will post some pics in a little bit... just need to find that camera... now where is it? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment