Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's June!!!

Seriously slacking, that is what this girl has been doing... and you all know me, I'm a huge slacker... but actually I really feel like I have been in many ways... I mean, I know that we are all busy, and we are... we are all busy, but I also know that I make myself busy sometimes (a lot of times)... I find stuff for me to do, like I'll clean the basement, but then I have to clean the steps to the basement and see if there is anything that could be reorganized, that might work better if... STOP! That's what I have to tell myself, or I'll drive myself and my husband crazy... so yes, I have been slacking (not in the household duties, I need to reorganize my idea of what has to be done on those), but slacking in my dream department, what is that I WANT to do, not what I NEED to do... those wants/dreams/thoughts of what could be, and not going for it because I NEED to get those beds made, or I need to make sure the dishes are done, dry, and put away... why not just done and forget about putting them away for awhile... that is why Tory is so good for me, he tells me to STOP and check this out, STOP and look over there, STOP and watch this before it is gone... he is very good for me... and I am very good for him... and I'm half tempted not to even post this blog, because I sound like a complete nut job... I do want to take more time for me these days... Trent is growing up so fast, and I'm having so much fun with him, but between him, Tory, the household, job, and everything else, I don't usually stick in anytime for me, my dreams, my silly thoughts, but they aren't silly, and I have to tell myself that, and I have to stop procrastinating, because that is what I'm doing... I cover up the procrastination part with lots of silly household and farm chores (I'm very smart, aren't I, covering it up makes it seem like I'm not NOT trying, just too busy)... see, don't I sound just a little bit like a nut.... okay, so my Half New Year (because it is June) resolution is to put time in the day for me... and to stop procrastinating about it... it's time... okay, so now you all can see what a goofy person I can be... and can you believe Tory still loves me and thinks I'm so great, did I mention how much I love my husband =) I do, I do... but my bubby-bear is in from going on a tractor-ride with Papa, so it's time for me to say good-bye for now... Thanks for listening! Later tators!

No comments: