Goodness... what a weekend...
Friday I had a really fun Pampered Chef party, that went pretty well and I was very happy for the hosts... Saturday was a day of homework and getting some stuff done... I got to hang out with Ashley and Trenten and watch Bambi =) Trenten's new favorite movie, he still loves "Cars" but he is starting to like the "Deer" movie too =) I just sit there and cry during the sad parts, that movie si so cute and good, but it is SO sad! Not easy when you are the mommy now, I think it is worse! We had a great dinner together that night and Jason and Adam (Axe) joined us, that was nice too... Good food, good conversation, what more can you ask for? And then on Sunday I spend 4 hours helping my cousin, Jody, try on wedding dress, after wedding dress... and it was fun! But hard work! Those dresses are heavy! At least some of them, but we definitely found two that are just beautiful on her! Love them! One of them brought tears to my eyes! I know she will find the perfect dress soon! So excited for her and Chad! Anyway, not much else is new... but I am totally ready for bed, so I will wish you all a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow and a happy week!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment