Sunday, April 19, 2009
Pictures Tomorrow!
Aaron is right... gotta get those pictures tomorrow... ASAP =) Can't wait for everyone to see it... I also need to get them up on the website (got it mom!)... just so much going on, can hardly keep it straight sometimes... but I will get those pictures done... they are #1 for Trent and I tomorrow morning... Otherwise, today was spent going to church, breakfast at mom and dad's (yummy), and then off to Dubuque (mom watched Trent for us) for high needs down at the building... lots and lots of stuff, three carts full! UGH! And we aren't done! But we made a dent... So I'm so excited to get that all in... I'm excited to keep cleaning, and I can't wait for dogs to be there soon! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Night! I'm not going to bed, but I hope someone is for me =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment