Monday, April 6, 2009

Super Hero!

Who would have thought our super hero would be none other then, "Naked boy!"... Yes, it is way cute, when Trent changes from his jammies to his daytime clothes, when he is in the buff, he will puff out his chest and exclaim, "Mommy, I'm naked boy!" and then he will run about the room... it is really cute, but I don't think I will post any pictures of him doing it... but needless to say, we laugh aloud and I realize that all too soon he won't be doing these cute things, and will definitely not let me put his jammies on him... bask in the cuteness and littleness of the moment... I love my little man... I love both my kids, but they definitely grow up too fast...

Oh, one thing I'm a little bummed about (going off of growing up too fast), Trent is starting to say "chip" instead of "butch" (the cute word he decided a chip was when he was one)... I knew it would come, but it was so cute while it lasted... I mean this is the one-year-old that could say "escavator" and not stumble... so I didn't mind that he his own little word for chip. =)

But we better get moving today, lots to do, and never enough time to do it... Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments: