Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a day...

What a day it has been... watching dogs, watching Trent, watching dogs, cleaning house, watching Trent, watching dogs, doing wash, watching Trent watch the dogs =) Did I mention that I had to watch the dogs today =) Just kidding, it wasn't exactly like that, but we did spend a lot of time with the pups today, but that is our business! =) But Trent and I had a great day together, we got up and got ready for the day, let the pups out, got them their breakfast, got our breakfast, eventually made it to town to do some errands. Met mom in town, Trent got to go home with Mama during this exchange. I got home and got some stuff done with and without the dogs, the summer kitchen looks awesome! =) But that was during Trenten's three hour nap (after I went and picked up up and Mama and Papa's). The kid took a three hour nap! Sheesh! But I got stuff done... So we had pizza, went in and met Jenn and Max (actually picked them up, Trent thought this was great) and went and got some ice cream and played at the river park... Trent was pretty wiped when we got home, and so am I... So I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! Cheers!

No comments: