Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quilting with Mama Grace

Trenten, Mom and I got to spend a day quilting with Mama Grace today, it was so much fun! I can't believe the detail that my Grandma can do on a quilt... This quilt mom and I are helping my Grandma with is actually for someone very special, so it is cool that we get to play a hand in it... Although you can definitely tell my stitching from my Grandma's =) But it will be great... once mom is out for the summer, we are going to go up on Monday's and Friday's to help finish, but we both said we better get up there soon, otherwise Grandma will have it all done on us! So we went up there for the morning/early afternoon. We also got to see D, Judy, Jody, Carrie, Alec, Brendan, Dylan and Justin, so that was really nice. Jody and I got to talk wedding, need to inform my husband that I will be done bridesmaid dress shopping on an upcoming Saturday, I'm excited to see what Jody picks... Trenten had a little lesson in sharing today, that is definitely harder for him... But he's doing better...

Then we came home, Trent took a nap at "Mama Donna's" and I met them later to go to church, we then got to go to Subway for dinner, and Trente got to see his little friend Kelsey from school... he had to go and run up to her and her mom to say "HI" - it was pretty darn cute! Then we went home and got our car at Mama's (but not before we played for a little while), and then we were on our way home, but got side tracked at Jenn and Max's (their house will do that to you =) Trent has so much fun playing at Max's - I think he thinks he has come into the best toy house ever! And I love catching up with Jenn, because we definitely don't get to see each enough... and thanks for the clothes Jenn! Trenten will be getting a lot of use out them this summer! But, we are supposed to see Adam tomorrow, so I better to get bed, so I can get up early and get everyting done, that I didn't get done today/tonight =) Night all!

No comments: