Monday, June 1, 2009

Big Boy Bed!

Yup! Trenten is in a big boy bed tonight! I can hardly believe it! Mommy was even the one that dismantled the baby bed and moved it out... it was kind of hard... Trenten kept asking, "where'd crib go?" And Tory and I told him that we moved it out because we were bringing in his "big boy bed" and he said "okay" with a sad little smile and a "'cause I'm a big boy." It was such a happy/sad moment... he did okay for his nap, stayed in his bed and took a 3 hour nap, and he did good tonight (we'll see if there are any surprises during the night), but I think he'll be okay with his bed because at school (daycare) they use cots for naps, so he has had some experience with non-crib like sleeping areas... but oh how I do miss my baby... he is so much fun as he grow up, and every stage is great, but seeing his little toddler bed tonight, and not placing him over his crib, but instead seeing him climb into his bed, and us pulling up his sheet (yes a sheet people!) and bed spread, I almost wanted to cry! What a big boy he is... but he'll always be my baby =) Okay, better go climb into my big girl bed and buck up (more like my little man)... every day is a good day with the little man. Night!

No comments: