Saturday, August 6, 2011

Super Tired Of This Day

That was per Trenten tonight... we get home, and he says, "Mommy, I am SUPER tired of this day, and I need to go to bed..." Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it, but I totally agree with the little guy! Sheesh! We've been going and going and going... So I'm not done with my day yet, but I would have to say the kids and I are doing pretty well... we aren't perfect, but we are getting by, but we will love having Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Loes and Grandma and Grandpa Kurt back home with us tomorrow, we missed them, but like I said, we are getting it done...

So this morning was a full day of dogs, dogs, kids, and more dogs... the kids were just awesome! They were so good and happy, and helpful... and then Adelyn took one of the weirdest naps for me, she slept from 10 to 1:30! So not good! She was the biggest crank this evening, but what do you do...

So once we were a little settled, and after Addy woke up, we went up to Bankston and had a very nice visit with Great Grandma Grace... that was so nice! Loved it! I think she throughly enjoyed seeing us, and I think we definitely surprised her too! Anyway, other than that, we are back home, I'm heading down with the dogs and will be ready for bed as soon as I can. Night!

1 comment:

Donna Loes said...

Cool! I know that Grandma Grace loves seeing any of her kids, grand kids and great-grand kids anytime!