Friday, August 5, 2011

Wow... What A Day...

It's been a full one... I can't believe how full everything is lately... just keep going... I am ready for bed, but just wanted to get a few things in...

Trenten got to play with Will today again, and of course they had a BLAST, just like last week on Friday... no Play Place today, but they still just played and played Julie (Will's grandma) said... yeah! I love that he has such a good friend. Speaking of good friend, Trenten also got to play with his awesome cousin Jake on Tuesday at his Mama Donna's house... what a lucky boy. Jake came over to Mom's to play with Trent during the afternoon, and after about four hours, Mom said Laura called and asked if everything was alright and if he should be coming home... they were just having SO much fun! We got T's preschool papers today, cannot believe the little guy is going to be going to school FOUR days a week here soon... My little man is growing up!

Now on to Adelyn... what a little stinker! She is so beautiful and funny, but man is she stubborn! Trying to get her not to throw her sippee cup on the floor and I waggle my finger at her and say "no-no" and now the little girl is waggling her finger at me! Only this little DIVA! We should have an interesting ride to Nebraska next week. Love you Adelyna and Trenten!

Tonight, the kids and I stopped by Dale and Mary Mescher to visit Lindsey, Adam, and Baby-To-Be... she looks so cute! I loved getting to catch up, even if it was only for about 25 minutes or so... we are so excited for our cousins to be... I still find it so hard to believe sometimes that my life-long friend is now married to Tory's cousin, what a small world! Night everyone!

No comments: