Monday, January 23, 2012
Hello 2012!
Holy smokes... I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged, but it seems like the day and nights get away from me... I mean it is 11:20 right now, and I need to get up and get to bed here, because 5:00 will come way too fast tomorrow, and there is so much that still needs to be done... oh well, such is the life, and I wouldn't trade mine for the world! I am blessed! Truly blessed! I have a wonderful and happy life that includes a husband, who is my best friend, beautiful children (that are happily sleeping under one roof at this time I might add, Ashley is in the process of living with us full time, let that be finished soon - that is a whole other story in itself), wonderful parents and an awesome brother, awesome in-law's and siblings, and a business that I absolutely love, with great clients, even better friends that I love seeing, and a second job that is great and has awesome insurance... we are all healthy and loving, and the business continues to move forward. Thank you Lord. Thank you Universe. I hope everyone is having a great start to 2012! The kids and Tory and I went sledding the other day, can't wait to get those pics posted! Addy even had a blast! We celebrated Spud's birthday, even though we wasn't here, and we had an awesome end to 2011! I TURNED 31! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I can't, but it happened, and my wonderful husband says I look better today, than I did when we first met... do I believe him? Yes! I actually do! Okay, on that note, I should get some beauty sleep to help that statement out, good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment