Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Countdown Less Than Five Days!

Holy smokes did Christmas come fast this year... not sure where the time flew by too, but we are having a great holiday with our kids, family and loved ones... and it will be a wonderful 2012!

So Trenten is all about counting down the days until Christmas, and this morning on the way to school I told him how we had Grandma and Grandpa Kurt's Christmas, then Grandma and Grandpa Pierce's Christmas, then our Christmas, Santa, and Mama and Papa Loes's Christmas.... and you know what the little stinker said to me...

"Wow Mommy, but don't worry, we can handle all those presents," with the most serious tone you ever did hear. I almost burst out laughing on him... it was so cute!

So we are trying to finish everything for the big day (days I should say), and lots left to do... dogs coming and going, Mr. S. will be dropping off a puppy on Christmas for someone we know... so happy for this pup... and another will be coming here... and you know what, I could get real stressed out about everything happening (things to wrap, cleaning to do, things to make and bake), but I'm not going to, because it will be gone in a blink of an eye and there is so much fun to be had and time to be enjoyed. Get to see so many awesome people! Watch my children light up at the magic of the season! And Adam will be home! Yeah! So I hope everyone else is having a wonderful season, and enjoying, do so! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

Cheers!

No comments: