Monday, November 19, 2007
My Second New Monday
So I got a whole week in and I'm still here! Can you believe it! I think Kendall/Hunt is going to be a wonderful place to work, the people are great, the facilities seem awesome, but you know me, just still a little nervous because I don't know EXACTLY what is going on... but we are getting there... I really did have a good week, and I had a great weekend with my family. The week actually went pretty quickly, hard to believe that too... and now we only have a three day week and it is off for Thanksgiving break... so this week will probably go really slow =) The weekend was really nice, except for the fact that Trent isn't feeling a 101 right now... I think he has a slight cold, but mostly I think the congestion and crankiness is from teething, I think the kid almost has a full set of teeth now. So we are having some long nights and lots of naps. I feel bad that I missed out on my best friend's (Lis) bus trip on Saturday night, I had plans on coming in with Ja, but Trent just was not having a good night going down or anything, and I wasn't too excited about being up in the middle of night after being out all night too... Sorry Lis! I heard it was a blast! I was totally ready to go... just couldn't leave my little one. =) Anyway, I did get some Christmas shopping done this weekend too, but I am WAY behind on that! I'm usually almost done about now... so I need to kick it into gear now... but I also need to get moving this morning, my second Monday at my new job! My boss is in today too... he was out all last week, so Ashley (the expert that does my job too) was showing me the ropes, so today will be interesting I'm sure... but it sounds like everyone I've spoken with likes our boss, Ray, so that is good... I'll let you know what I think, until later, have a great morning and start to the week everyone! Cheers! Oh, and Trent is trying to walk really, really fast now... the kid is getting bolder and bolder by the minute. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment