Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post Thanksgiving

Ugh! So much to talk about... not enough time to do it in the day... what a weekend, and what a start to the week... Thanksgiving was a blast, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your loved ones and family and friends... may God bless you and keep you safe and happy. I was very happy over the weekend. I got to spend a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by all of my family... the food was awesome! Great job everyone! I got to play a fun little game with all my nieces and nephew and kids (we read the story Christmas with the Right Family, and it was too cute! The little ones couldn't understand why they had to keep giving up their presents)... Trent was a little stinker during half of Thanksgiving Day because he was pretty tired, lots going on and the little one did not want to take a nap that day... he started to take a nap, then got woke up, then we tried to put him back down... didn't happen very well, so we dealt with the hand we got drawn, and the whole day was great.

That night was spent getting ready for the next few days. We were all lucky enough to get to go to St. Louis to visit my aunt and family for the weekend... we had a great time! I was silly enough to think that I should get up on Friday morning to hit the great sales! This is the first time I did, and the last time; I did get up at 3:00 and go to the stores around 4:00 and got shopping done, but the lines! The absolute chaos! The commotion over not that great of deals, really, how much money did I really save? But I did get some shopping done and then the fam picked me up on their way through and we were off to Saint Louis! Yeah! So we got down to my aunt's around 3:00 and we had a great time! We got to hang out with everyone - Adam even went with us this year! The whole family! We were only missing Beau and Aaron, but they were having fun too... next year... but now it is time for them all to come up... hopefully soon. We had a wonderful meal on Saturday with so many wonderful people. We were stuffed! And we got to watch an awesome football game that night between Missouri and Kansas... Trent was a great little guy the whole trip, and that many hours in a car seat is not an easy take for the little guy. Ash was awesome too, what a trooper, just went with the flow... Tory, Ash and I got to do some hanging out during the weekend, so that was nice. And I even got to go to bed early! That was something I haven't done in FOREVER! So now we are back in the swing of things here at home...

Work is taking me for a loop this week, lots and lots of training, and it is all trying to cram into my brain and it is starting to hurt a little, but I'm getting it, or at least I think I'm getting it... hopefully I'm right... but I hope you are all having a great week, or start to the week... Trent is starting to get a lot faster at his walking, and was starting to run at my aunt's this week... and he got really, really, really good at stairs, he was good at going up, but he mastered the coming down while in Saint Louis. Okay, speaking of the little guy, I better go and help Daddy with the bath. Take care everyone! Happy Holidays! Hopefully it won't be too long between my next post... and Lisa - guess what! I just got North Carolina added to my territories at work, not sure where in NC yet, but I may be in the area sometime... okay, later gators, take care! I'll try to get some new pics up sometime... Night!

1 comment:

Lis said...

oh abby, where are you? miss your blogs