Monday, November 12, 2007

Start My New Job Today...

It's pretty weird to think about it, but yeah, I start my new job today! Wow! A new job... I haven't had one of these in over four years people! Can you believe it... but I suppose I have... I've become a wife and a mother in those four years, and those were new jobs too, you just don't really think about it like that (unless you are picking up socks off the floor or something)... but today is the day, and it came really fast and I'm nervous but excited and I am trying to hold on to the excitement more then the nervousness... hope everyone is doing well today too... trying new things? =) Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only a week and a half away! Crazy! Okay, well I better get moving and get ready for this day, I have to be at work around 8:30, so that doesn't leave a ton of time! Have a great week everyone! I'll let you know how things are going!

2 comments:

Donna Loes said...

Hi Abby, That's a pretty cute little grandson I have!!!!!!

Lis said...

Hope the new job goes well for you! Have a great week!!