Friday, December 14, 2007

Key West Was Fun!

I'm back! Finally! I got to go on a five day trip to Key West for my new job, winter sales meeting... I will post about it tomorrow, it is getting kind of late and I am tired. Trent and I are meeting Angi and Baby Brianna tomorrow for coffee, but I'm just SO happy to be home with my family... I missed Tory, Trent and Ashley so much, words can't describe, as well as my mom and dad and my whole family... don't get me wrong, I had a good time and met a lot of great people, but my favorite place to be is here at home with my family and my baby, who really isn't much of a baby anymore, he's turning more and more into a little man each and every day. Like I said, I will post what all transpired over my trip. Later gators!

No comments: