Monday, January 28, 2008

Congratulations!

A wonderful piece of news came to while I was away in Georgia, and it really made my day, and I would like to say "Congratulations!" to two of my favorite cousins on their wonderful news of their growing family! You definitely know who you are, and I (we - your family up North) are so happy for you and excited can't wait to meet the new little bundle of joy! Congrat's! And Congratulations to my wonderful aunt on her upcoming grandbaby too! Yeah! That is so awesome, so much for us being us being on your "second" little one by the time you two got around to your first... =) I'm so excited, and everyone else here is too, yeah! Let us know how things are going and we will be keeping you all in our thoughts and special prayers... just enjoy and live it up! It goes by way too fast, and once he/she is here (we are already taking our guesses), it goes even faster! Hope to see you all soon! Love ya!

No comments: