Thursday, January 3, 2008

Is it really Friday?

Sheesh! My days are all screwed up right now! I'm so confused on what day it is right now... but I do know I wish it wasn't 6:12 AM ... I wan to crawl right back into bed at this very moment, but that is not going to happen... lots to do and I have to get to work this morning, lots to do there... hopefully this will be a low key weekend, that's my hope. Hmmmm... what has been going on in the Topping Household of late? Not a whole lot, or at least not too much that I can think of off the top of my head... we made it it into 2008 =) That's a good thing... Trenten is growing by leaps and bounds... We were at Grandma and Grandpa's (Tory's parents) last night and he was going a 100 mph, trying to keep up with his little cousin... which she was probably going a 110 =) He'll catch up eventually... but it is cute to see him so interested in what she is doing... Okay, I know this doesn't have a ton in it, but I need to keep moving this morning, so I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday and I will talk more later...

Oh, I am not looking forward to this warm spell we are going to get over the weekend, everything is going to start melting, which means it will get wet, then it will freeze, which is worse then snow, at least I think... one big thaw in the spring, that's what I would like to see, but I don't think Mother Nature wants my opinion =) Or at least she has never asked for it. Happy Friday!

No comments: