Ugh! My legs hurt and my stomach muscles hurt, but my mind feels really good... Tory and I have been walking the last couple of days, and I realize how out of shape I really am! Sheesh! I really haven't done any real exercise since before Trent was here (and I'm talking pregnancy too)... that is terrible... but it is changing, so that is awesome! And while my body hurts a little, my mind feels awesome! It feels clear after our walks and exercise, so that is awesome, and that is what I'm thinking about, not about the soreness.
I hope everyone is having a great week... Adam turns 24 soon! Can you believe it?!? Still very hard for me to believe how grown up everyone is getting...
Lets see... what else is new? Not too much, except for the new goals Tory and I are setting for us... and while January and February can sometimes seem bleak and trying, I'm remembering that longer days are on the horizon, as well as warm weather... and then we can complain about the days being too hot! Ha! That's why I love Fall =) but actually, every season has its pluses.
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment