Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Pampered Chef Party

It's in, it's not done, but it went well... Sarah was so nice! And she had a good show... so today was a busy day... I had my first PC party, and Tory had an open house in Monti. We were both running. Trent stayed with Grandma Ronda and Grandpa Alan, and they took him over to see Dad at the open house, he had a blast they said! Dancing in front of the big mirrors and running around to see everything.

Right now, I'm pretty tired, with lots to do, and Tory and I are supposed to have a movie night, but he isn't here just yet, I expect him soon. Hope you are all having a good night!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Abby well I like this new system because now I can make comment, I know I could before just didn't do what I needed to to make it happen. Anyway.....I love reading your blogs Abby really it's almost like talking to you. It's Spring time to smell the flowers and watch it green around you. Looking forward to Memorial Weekend, bring the Pampered Chef Book I may be one of the few thats never been to a party Love Aunt Linda