Friday, April 4, 2008

Last Day...

My last day at Kendall/Hunt today... it was bittersweet... I know that taking this job will be good for my family (an adjustment, but very good none the less) and I am ready, just a little nervous... I start on Monday at my new job... I'll let you know how it goes. I was sad to say goodbye to everyone today, but they are all so sweet in wishing me well, I know they understand why I'm doing this... so it was great to get home to my hubby and little one tonight, their smiles make everything worth it.

So other then that, not a whole lot new... Tory had two interviews with two different papers today, that is great! Articles will be good... Our cousins had a little baby boy, Otto William, on Wednesday! Congrat's to Marty, Becky and Otto! Yeah! Our other cousins celebrate their little guy's first birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday Hunter! One year old! Hard to imagine! I love all the pictures my aunt (grandma) has been sending us up, way cute!

So Happy Friday to everyone! Night!

No comments: