Friday, April 18, 2008

What a Friday...

Sheesh! So much running, but it was good... I'm just pooped and there is so much do yet before I got to bed, not to mention so much to do when I get up... ugh! But it's all in good fun and good for life...

Today was a big day. Got up early and got going, got some things accomplished around the house, went into town, got to see mom before school, working at the coffee shop, and then I was back home getting everything and Trent ready... Trent got to go to Dawn's today and play with Lacey, Lilly and Brendan! Yeah! That was fun, because I went with Amy and Lori to the Peosta garage sales, and Lori and I did great, and Amy did awesome because she spent the least amount of money out of all of this... I think it was the year of the boy though, for some reason? Not exactly sure why, but we found a ton for boys! Goodness! Lori's little one, Quinn, made out like a bandit, and Trent didn't do too bad himself, I got a ton of stuff, but the most memorable are the John Deere zip-up hoodie (loves this already, had to put it on when I got home), and his UNI T-shirt I found, and an Iowa T-shirt... we did good. And I got a little two wheel bike with training wheels for 50 cents!!! Yes! Never been used, and it is so cute! Trent almost broke his ankle on it when we got it home, but he was still trying! =) So the garage sales were a hit, I really like them, only do them about once or twice a year, and only certain areas, not just anywhere, but you can get some great stuff, hardly worn, for little ones... I have a couple of things that are still in the package and still have tags on it! Crazy! So that went well, but got long...

So we got back into town, picked up the kids, I think Trent really had a blast with Dawn again (she was Trent's old daycare provider before he started at the new Catholic center), so he was having fun with his old stomping ground buds... so then we met Daddy and had to run in Dbq to do a few errands, Dad has a big open house tomorrow, and my first Pampered Chef show, it is going to be BUSY! Trent is going with Grandma R. and they are going to go over to the open house and see how Daddy is doing... Trent will wear his new Stone Hollow T-shirt, way cute! And then tomorrow afternoon/evening I am just going to crash! Seriously... but like I said, we got home tonight and I still have a ton to do! I wish I could go to bed like the little one upstairs, oh to have so little worries in life! =) Hope you are all having a great start to the weekend!

Cheers!

No comments: