Friday, September 19, 2008

Feels Like Summer, But Fall Is Here

Seriously feels like summer out there... but fall really is supposed to be here... I think... Yes, it is XC season, it is time to feel like fall, and football season! Go Hawkeyes! We are going to go and watch Kayla run tonight at the golf course, at 4:30, so I better get moving and Trenten better get his little butt sleeping! Sheesh! The little stinker has been farting around up there for about an hour! And if he takes at least a 2 hour nap, that runs us into 3:00, and we have to be out of here at least by 3:30 to grab the Pilot from Mom and Dad's, and get out to the golf course before 4:30... and I need to call Tory's mom... I love XC meets and I'm so proud of Kayla, captain of the XC team as a junior! She is a rockstar though, so I'm not surprised... but anyway, I have a lot to do between now and 3:30 so I better start booking! And after the meet I have to run over to Ang's for the garage sale we are putting on... keep your fingers crossed that people want to buy, buy, buy (all my stuff and Ang's - want it gone!) I might have to slash some prices... I'll see after tonight... because then I have to get over there tomorrow early tomorrow too... Long day for Trent... and we have Brad and Julie's wedding tomorrow... most likely just be going to the reception... okay, I'm going, I'm going... later tators!

No comments: