Well we have tomatoes, Wayne has apples, and we have more tomatoes! Sheesh! I can't believe all the tomatoes we still have out in that garden of ours... that small tiny garden! Next year we will definitely have a better idea of what we are getting into and it will be bigger and better than ever... our tomatoes and green beans went crazy over the last week, and with the craziness going around here, we didn't really have time to give the garden the attention it deserves, but it is getting better... and we are lucky that it is SO nice out, otherwise it might be as much fun being out in the yard trying to dig through tomato vines!
Lets see... what is new around here... The hospital is WAY busy! I never seem to have enough time there... but then I don't really want to give it too much more time than I'm supposed to... but there is just a lot going on these days, mainly with the new hospital being built... Last Friday we went to Kayla's XC meet, which was awesome! Way to go Kayla! I haven't heard how the team did altogether, because we had to run after Kayla got done (we did get to talk to her and congratulate, so that was good... also found out that they now give the runners a barcode to scan at the end of the meet, instead of handing out numbers in the shoot, crazy! Technology is even reaching it's fingers into XC meets!)... so we get got to see Miss Kayla run, and then we ran off to Mom and Dad's, Trent got to stay over night with Mama and Papa, I ran to Angi's for the garage sale and Tory was off to cut wood with Jason... busy, busy, busy... I got home to an even fuller porch... Saturday morning, I was up really early to get to Angi's again... Tory had appointments and such, and then we all came home (I picked up Trent around 12:30) and we did some things around the house, and then we all got ready and went to Brad and Julie's wedding... Trent got to see Quinn! My favorite part was watching Brad dance with his three little girls during the father/daughter dance, which I thought was so cool, because instead of Julie and her dad just dancing, they invited all fathers and daughters to have a special dance with each other... so sweet, although I was a little bummed when my Daddy didn't ask me to dance =( Hint, hint Dad =) Actually I just think Dad didn't hear the DJ when he announced it, and it wasn't a huge deal... I still treasure the dance my dad and I had on Tory and my wedding day... My dad will always be my hero =)
So that was Saturday, Sunday we had a bumpy morning, Trent woke up before 5:00 and would not go back to sleep! And when he did, it was only for about 20 minutes or 10 minutes... it was so frustrating! So we finally got up and mom made some waffles for her boys, and that was good... then what did we do? Horrible that I can hardly remember at the moment... Trenten took a huge nap! Trent slept for 4 hours! Jason and Tory split some more wood and Trenten and I ran some errands when he woke up around 4:00... holy smokes! He even got to stop and see Papa and go on a tractor ride!
All in all, it was a great weekend, just went way too fast! Why do they all do that? And tomorrow is Wednesday already... goodness... another big weekend is coming up... hope you are all having a great week!
Oh, Trent got a new rocker/recliner for his room! And it is HUGE! Almost too big for his room, but we made it work, and no more squeaking! That is just awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment