Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cover Up Toes

That is our son's saying these days =) Every time we put him down for bed or nap, or even snuggled up on the couch, out comes "cover up toes" =) It is way cute! Love it! Hard to believe the little stinker is going to be two at the end of October, time goes by way too fast! Speaking of fast, it is past 10:30, time for me to hit the hay, it has been a long day and I have a lot to get done tomorrow, both here at home and at work, and work here at home... my work is everywhere! and I love it! I love the dogs, my family, the hospital, it is all a little crazy, but worth it... I even had a PC party tonight, and although I don't want it to be an every night thing, it is definitely a lot of fun to do once or twice a month... I just love the products... so if anyone would like to have a party... let me know, Pampered Chef rocks! Okay, I going to go up and snuggle with my handsome husband. Night all!

No comments: