Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Too Long...

Way too long since my last post... sorry! And I have been terrible with pictures! Just terrible! But oh well, because I have lots of great memories in that great big nagon of mine =) We had a really nice Thanksgiving weekend this past week... Seriously, it was so nice, and LONG, but strange because we were not in St. Louis... We have only been going down to St. Louis for (like) the last 15 years! WOW! Yeah! I was a youngin' then! Anyway, we will get to see everyone this weekend, so I'm excited about that, first time we've been down south in December that I know of? Trenten is excited to see everyone, as is Ash... He keeps talking about Beau and Aaron... so good with associating one name with another... So anyway, Thanksgiving was very good... and so was our family wedding the weekend before... But I promise pictures soon...

Something cute Trent was saying on our way home from Mama and Papa's tonight:

"Mommy, see moon."
"Yes, Trent, I see the moon."
"Mommy, moon come to Mommy and Daddy's house?"
"Yes Trent, the moon will come to Mommy and Daddy and TRENTEN's house." =)
PAUSE
"Moon come to Mommy and Daddy and Trenten's house!"

He was very excited at the thought that the moon would follow us to our house tonight, it was so cute! So cute, and so much of a handful! Night!

No comments: