Monday, January 19, 2009

Cute Saying's By Trenten

So cute today... Trent was playing with Tory on our bed, Tory laying, Trenten standing on the side, and he had his blue tractor and JD combine on the bed between Tory and Trent... I come into the room and sit down on the bed, down from Trent and Tory, and Trenten starts yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, you are sitting on my field! You are sitting on corn!" So of course I jump up and Trent comes running over to me and says, "Mommy you have corn on your butt." =) And then he proceeds to go around me and starts brushing the corn off my backside and saying, "It's okay Mommy, it's okay" the entire time until, "All gone." It was SO cute! I need to remember moments like that! =)

Oh, and he also showed me a spot on the bed that I could sit and wouldn't be sitting on the fields... Good thing =)

2 comments:

Lis said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Aaron said...

that is so funny!