Oh my goodness... I'm so tired, and I think Tory is more like a walking zombie right now (NO sleep will do that a person over four days)... it has been a long haul, and it isn't over yet, but we are getting there... there has just been so much to absorb and process over the last few days, from Tory's dad's death, to the wake, to the funeral, and everything, but we are all pulling together and we are leaning on each other and will make it through all of this sadness stronger and more loving then ever. I'm so proud of my husband and his family, they are all wonderful people and so loving and supportive and I can't express the thankfulness I have for my family too (they are all my family, but you know what I mean)... and I would like to thank Beau, Aaron, and Baby Al for their thoughtfulness during this trying time, it really made our morning when we saw the beautiful plant and it also made us cry, but they were tears of happiness as we knew that even our St. Louis family was feeling our sadness and expressing their sympathy... Thank You.
So may everyone hold their loved ones close, or if you can't hold them close this very minute, may you let them know in your way how much they mean to you and how much you love them, hold everyday as if it were the best gift you could possibly get, because it is. Night! (I'm hoping for a deep sleep tonight... hoping.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment