Sunday, January 4, 2009

Very Sad News

I wish I didn't have to type this, but I need to let everyone know that my father-in-law, Tory's dad, and one of the most wonderful people I've ever know, Thomas, has passed away this morning. He was such a big part of our lives and was such a wonderful grandfather (Papa Tom as Trent would say) that it hurts so much. The good part of it is that he is finally at peace and that he went very peacefully too, but it is still very hard for all of us and it is proving to be both sad and difficult to let him go even knowning that he is at peace. But we are all holding on to the good times, good memories and each other. If you could please keep us and the family in your prayers and thoughts it would be much appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

No comments: