Yes, the lion did originate at Mama Donna and Papa Jon's house... not sure where it all came from... maybe daycare they have been talking about lions? But it was so cute, because he'll do it at home with me... but the first time I went into my mom and dad's house and they are all running around the island, and Trenten is yelling, "Lion, lion! Run Mama! Run Papa!" It was the funniest thing I ever did see! I just love it... those three can come up with more things to do and play, then I have ever seen in my life! The whole time I was in DC with Ash, I knew that Trent was A-Okay, (1) because he was with his Daddy and Jet and Holly were on the job too, but (2) that my mom and dad were going to be looking in on things (not to mention all the other mama's and papa's), we are a very blessed family! Hope everyone else feels that way out there! Night!
And yes, Trenten's "sure" is coming out of his mouth like "shore" =) Tonight I asked him if I could have a kiss? And he said "no" but then he saw the look his Daddy gave him and turned right back around and said "shore Mommy" ... what a ham... and at lunch, he kept asking for a butch (potato chip), and I said "No, not until you eat a bit of lunch (which was good - mashed potatoes and he got the extra pizza we had too, Tory was jealous)." So we kept going round and round about a "butch" and I would say "one bit of lunch" and then he finally said after the third go around, "just one little butch Mommy?" What an operator! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment