Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trenten Had Company This Weekend

Trenten has some fun this past weekend because his cousins, Lilly and Tanner, came to spend the night! We had a good time with everyone... I picked up the kids about 3:30 and got them all into the Pilot (good to know that I can accomplish, not that the need is going to arise other then babysitting at this time), and they were all cozy and strapped in and we got out to the farm and Tanner and I hung out and got things ready for church while Trent and Lilly made a mess of the house! Not too bad really, I've seen them do worse. So then Tory got home and got ready and we were off to church with Lilly (4), Trent (2) and Tanner (9 months) - Tory asked if were just "looking for trouble?" But they were all really good! We were a tiny bit late, so we decide to sit up in the balcony, which turned out to be a great idea! Lilly and Trent loved looking over the railing at everyone (although the rule was that they had to keep their shoes on the ground) and Tanner ended up falling asleep half-way through and I carried him to communion... So after church we got some pizza and breadsticks and headed home for yummy dinner and then we popped in a movie (1/2 of Shrek and almost all of Lilly's Barbie movie), and Trent and Lilly sat on the couch together and had popcorn and water... they were so cute! So then Tanner went down first, Trent second, and Lilly last... they all went to bed great! Tanner was up about 6:00 that morning, but fell back asleep and Trent was up about 6:45... Lilly, she slept until 8:45! I couldn't believe it! She finally woke up because we found out that Trent had decided to drive his tractors over her! Sheesh! We must have worn her out! So then we had Cinnamon rolls and juice (Tanner had a bottle) and I got the kids piled back into the pilot and took them home... that was a good thing... I had a great time, but I wasn't sad to go back to one kid at home. =)

Oh, and Tory and I went out on a date on Friday night! That kind of got sidelined in my thought process after Saturday night/Sunday morning babysitting... =) I had a great night out on the town with my hubby... We had steaks at the Blackwater Grill and tried to get coffee afterwards, but the place we wanted to go for the night was closed, that was okay though, it was just nice to have some time together, and that was all that we were looking for.



Everyone just hanging out... just gotten home from church and finished pizza and breadsticks. Isn't Holly cute? Tanner loved watching Jet and Holly all night long.


Trent and Lilly, comfy on the couch.

Couldn't get a whole lot of smiles out of them, they were really into their movie.


Tanner got to hang out with Uncle Tory... what he wanted and was going for, was the popcorn bowl.


I just had to put this one in, look at Tanner's hair! He has this little natural mohawk! It is so cute!

No comments: