Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Kennel Pics Majorly Needed!

Here you go!

We are headed down to the kennel to check it out with Mama and Papa.

Trent was having a blast slopping through the snow/slush/puddles with his boots! Fun!

More jumping and splashing... all this snow is gone now, and it has only been about 4 days since I took this picture.

There's the building! It is going to be so nice!


This door is where everyone will come in and Tory is walking around in our new office!

Trenten, Daddy, and Mama are hanging out in the office area, and Tory is walking more into the bathroom area.


Trent's thinking... Hmmm... I could ride my gator around in here no problem. =)


This big area is going to be the training area... nice and big...


More into the kennels now... they have such cute windows to let in nice light and infloor heating... spoiled pups. =)



Here they are starting to get interior walls up - the studs at least.



A door frame! Everything, and I mean everything, is exciting to us!


Walls and a door frame!


Walking in the training area!


Tory is picturing it all! Yeah!


Don't I look cute? =) Tory took the camera from me!


I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Donna Loes said...

Congratulations on the almost finished kennel. I know you can't wait to fill it with lots of puppies and dogs. It won't be long now. You're right. You are cute. But then so are Trent and Tory. Love you all. Mom

Aaron said...

Oh my gosh! It is so pretty... hopefully I will get to see it in person someday soon.