Saturday, September 26, 2009
Love The Small Hand In Mine =)
This is a little bit late, but all week Trenten (when we got to school) would get out of the car and I would stick my hand out and his little hand would wind its way into mine and it would always fit perfectly, and be the perfect temperature and perfect texture, it was just awesome! I absolutely loved it! Sometimes I really have to demand Trenten's hand these days, but not this week, not when we were going to school this week, I knew he was excited to get into his classroom, but he still wanted to hold his Mommy's hand... it just melts my heart and I want to keep that feeling of holding his tiny little hand in mine for the rest of my life, because sometime, sometimes in the future, his hand will not be that little, and that is okay, but I'm enjoying this moment with my little man. Hold your little one's hand and enjoy it! The simple pleasures in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment