Where does the time go? I'm not really sure, but I need to get back on top of things around here... does feel like I'm a little bit in a daze of late, lots going on and some things are out of my control, which isn't easy for a control-freak like myself =) Good thing I can make fun of myself =) But in between all the hustle and bustle (and it isn't even Christmas), there have been some great moments around here.
Last night (Sunday) we (Trent, Tory & myself) got to go out to dinner with Mom and Dad, Grandma Grace, and my Aunt Sherry & Uncle Joe up at Schroeder's, where they have some of the best ribs ever! That was awesome! I always have a great time with all of these wonderful people, couldn't ask for any better.
On Thursday night (jumping around here a bit), Lilly & Tanner came out to stay over night, and went home Friday about 11:00, and it was really different seeing what it would be like to have three kids under the age of 5 in the house, goodness! They were a lot of fun and were really good for the most part, but man, did that take the energy right out of me =) I suppose you have to build it up, right? =)
And then on Friday, Tory and I celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss! =) Can you believe it, 5 years already, I can hardly believe it, but I wouldn't trade the last 5 years for anything. I love you Tory!
So, today we have some things to accomplish and mark off our list, and this week is a little crazy, as the hospital is starting to move, we have our Sneak Peek and Open House, Ashley has Homecoming, Tory has a Youth Hunt and the list goes on and on, but it will all get done and all be good.
Some cute things to leave you with for the moment... Trenten told Mama that "Daddy had to 'hop up' the Subaru car," which translates that Tory had to "jump" the Subaru =) It was way cute!
And then Mom told Trenten yesterday that they had to learn how to peddle because all three year olds know how to peddle and Trenten told Mama, "I no three years old Mama, I'm two and a half." The kid is getting too smart for his britches these days =)
Hope everyone had a great day! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment