Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Happening In Our House?!?

Well lets see... Ashley turned 15 last Friday! Can you believe it! Fifteen! Driving (with an adult) and going to high school and growing up too fast! Stay our little girl for a little bit longer sweetie! But she is doing good and we took her out for dinner on Friday, Pizza Ranch, yummy =) Grandma Donna came along, thanks Grandma, we had a great time! Next year it is sweet sixteen, not ready! =)

I had an absolutely awesome time over the weekend with my girlfriends and our shopping trip away =) It was ALOT of fun and much needed, and I got more done then I ever thought I would, thought I would go and not find anything, or everything would be a bit too pricey for me at this time, but I found a lot of great deals and Shelly was awesome in the idea category for a couple of people, and she was just the best shopper to be with that day! And Hil was awesome! We had so much fun catching up and eating some great food, I'm still stuffed, and just talking till we fell asleep, or at least during the movie, sorry Shell! Couldn't stay awake for the life of me, I will definitely be ready for some fun and great times at the Dells in a month! Can you believe that is coming so fast, so much to do between then and there...

Speaking of things to do, you should see my house right now! Can you say chaos? Completely, we are pulling stuff left and right, trying to rearrange rooms and I'm even getting some Christmas stuff out while I'm in the mood and things are so nutty because... (I'm sure everyone knows), but the BIGGEST news is that we are going to have a baby! Yup! I've been a little more hesitant until today that is, now I'm in major nesting mode because we got to the little ones heart beat today and got to see it's little head, arms and legs and it was SO great! Tory went with for the ultrasound and we are 12 weeks and 2 days and getting bigger and healthier each and every day, it really feels real now, once I heard that heart beat I was more into and ready to go and I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby in May, early May hopefully =) There's a little thing called my cousin's wedding at the end of May that I want to be a part of, so I would love for this beautiful, healthy, smart baby to come towards the beginning of May if possible, but I don't have any control, so I'm just going to leave that up to God and mother nature and not worry because I don't have any control =) right =) But I do have control over my upstairs, so we have started the moving process, Trent is going to Ash's room, Ash to the hunting room, and the baby will go into what was Trent's room (it's all set up for a little one and right across the hall, so it makes the most sense, but I have some work on the other rooms, painting, moving (with help) and getting it all done in about a week and 1/2 because Ash comes home at that time and the fact that I do not like chaos, I like the things in their place). The good thing with all this chaos though, downsizing, that's right, figuring out what we really need and what we can live without, it is definitely a good thing... So that is what is happening in our household and family right now... Yeah! We are excited, for the baby, for the holiday's, and for all the good things that are happening to our family and business. Thanks everyone! Hope you are all having a great week, month and year too! Love you!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I am so excited! When is your due date?