Hope everyone got filled up and is having a great Thanksgiving weekend, hard to believe that it is already Friday... I did not go Black Friday Shopping today, I don't usually do that at all... Once is all it took to realize that I am a year-round shopper =) I did stop at Wal-Mart by work today, but nobody was there because it is not a major Wal-Mart and it was already 1:00, but nothing fun for me to report, got some lights for our tree and a few groceries and that is it. My friend Shelly did the whole shopping this morning and she did great! (From what a hear.)
Me, right now, I'm just entering quickbook entries and missing my little guy. He is in St. Louis with Mama and Papa and having a great time with the Reinberg's I'm sure... which makes missing him a little easier, but not by much, can't wait for Sunday and him to be home in his bed... but I better make the most of my time without kids and get A LOT done, that way I can just spend my time with him when they all get home. I hope someone takes LOTS of pictures while Mom, Dad and Trent are down there with them, would love to see all the little boys in a picture together! Have to wait and see, sorry I missed you all, hope to see you soon... Hopefully Aaron and Linda and all can come up while Aaron is on maternity leave this winter, that would be awesome... Okay, better get back to work. Sending my love to you all in MO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trent is so big now! and getting very long and lean. He and Hunter had a blast yesterday, and we did snap some cutes pics with Christina's camera. Al just sort of follows them around and watches them play. More interested in what they are doing than joining in! We miss you!
Post a Comment