This is the Kurt family, whom we do not get to see enough of, look how they are all growing, my niece Kayla (middle bottom) is a senior this year and graduating! Hard to believe!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Fun Christmas Yesterday!
We had a great Christmas yesterday at Tory's mom's and Alan's... I love my in-laws! Couldn't ask for anyone better! I had so much fun playing with my nieces and nephews and Christmas is all about the kids! So we had a wonderful day of great food (yummy!), great family, and great amounts of laughter and fun. I love Christmas time =)

This is the Kurt family, whom we do not get to see enough of, look how they are all growing, my niece Kayla (middle bottom) is a senior this year and graduating! Hard to believe!
This is the Kurt family, whom we do not get to see enough of, look how they are all growing, my niece Kayla (middle bottom) is a senior this year and graduating! Hard to believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment