Sheesh! I have no excuse other then the fact that I just have not even thought to get on here lately, but I'm finally here, and it is already December 11th, so it is about time... So much to tell, if I can remember it all =)
November was okay for the kennel, not the best, but it is a growing experience, and I'm really starting to get a much better attitude about it, which Tory would say why December is going better, it is all in the attitude and your perception in life and so-on and so-on... Don't get me wrong, we aren't all philosophical here, but we do believe that the mind is very powerful, but we also believe that hard work and determination and intelligence go a very long way in achieving your dreams... I just have remain focused on our dreams and quit dwelling in the negative, which can be very easily to do, but I'm stepping away from that ship and December is looking very good, more and more people seeing what a beautiful facility we have, the type of business we run and the kind of people we are, how can they not love us! =) Anyway, enough about that.
I am 17 weeks now, and happy about that, I feel like this is so slow, but I just had my 16 week appointment last Friday, and Trenten went with me and got to hear the baby's heart beat, and at at first he wasn't very into it, but once he heard the sound, he asked my midwife, "that's Mommy's baby?" He wanted to see it then, but I said not yet... Not sure if we will take him to the ultrasound in January or not? I don't want to freak him out, because I have a feeling he is viewing a completely different "baby" in Mommy's tummy right now... He knows something is int here because everyone asks him enough =) But when they ask him if he wants a brother or a sister, is reply is the same now, "I want a baby." Which I think is completely adorable =) And nice, because that is definitely what he is going to get, and at least he isn't saying, "I have Ashley" anymore, which was his response for the longest time. Tory thinks he was the mindset that Ashley was perfect, he had a sibling to have one with, but one that wouldn't get into all his stuff =) Oh, how things will change.
So Trent is in his new room, Ashley is in her new room (we still need to paint, but that might be a spring or a post-baby project), and there is a lot of stuff in the baby's room =) Need to get the crib back up and get things back into place, but I have some time, so I'm not stressing about that =) Really, I'm not!
Right now, we are focused on getting ready for Christmas and enjoying that with our family.
Okay, gotta go for a second, I hear bubby-bear waking up upstairs, be back in a bit! Okay, he is up and wanting my attention, so I'm going to have to end this for now, but I will be back, promise! Might not be today, but I will be...
Oh, big thing that happened, at least for me! Trenten sat on Santa's lap! Yes he did! I could NOT believe it... I think his big cousin Lilly talked him into it =) Which is fine with me, she is a smooth-operator =) So he hopped up on Santa's lap and what did little Trenten James tell Santa that he wanted? What else but a Fire Engine! Seriously, has never mentioned this to anyone else (I found out Mama on the way down to St. Louis later), but that is all he wanted, and he did the whole smile for the camera, came running over to me, and proceeded to ask, "Where's my fire engine?" He thought this was more of a ask and you shall receive Santa sitting =) So I had to explain that Santa brings the presents on Christmas Eve to good little boys and girls and they find them under the tree on Christmas morning =) So Santa is on the search for a good fire engine =) It has to be under that tree this year! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment