Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Opened Some Presents!
Trenten couldn't wait any longer, but that's okay because we planned to open them anyway as we have Ashley tonight and wanted to do our family Christmas tonight (or last night)... and we had a good time, I think everyone liked their presents a lot =) I know I enjoyed mine from Tory, bath & body work =) Gremlins from Betty Janes! Yum! And a new pair of Puma shoes... what a sweet heart! Ashley and Trent got some very nice items, Ashley got her first Coach purse, hope she liked it! I had to wait until I was 28 to get my firs tone, she is 13 years ahead of me... Tory got a really nice Iowa sweatshirt, diapers! =) Yes, he didn't think they were the real thing at first, until we told him that was actually yes, diapers in the box =) Who doesn't want 234 pairs of baby diapers =) Trent got some new construction equipment and he's playing with them right now. They all got some other things too, and I todl Tory that you never know, Santa might find him too, if he has been good boy =) Trenten doesn't believe that Santa is coming tonight =) But right now, I need to get some deviled eggs made for all the Christmases that we are supposed to go in the next two days, hopefully, darn weather! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment