Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adelyn Pics

Okay, here are some pics over the last three weeks of Miss Adelyn, she turns three weeks tomorrow! Crazy! And the first week was spent on the couch and chair or at the hospital, so really it is some pics from the last two weeks... time is flying!



This is Adelyn in the pink outfit that her Dad (Tory) was going to come home in from the hospital if he was a girl, obviously was not needed, so it is over 33 years old! Looks pretty cute on her don't cha think =)


Big brother Trent fell asleep in Addy's room watching her sleep =) He was so tired!


Grandma Grace, Addy, Ash, Mom, and Trent


Grandma Grace and her great's =)


Four Generation Shot


Daddy and Addy chilling one morning, this was REALLY early, I think I laid her in there and it might have only been about 5:30 or so... we've been doing early mornings around here =)


My kids =)


Addy after her first bath =) What a doll!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I love these pics. Trent is so big! and Ashley is growing up so fast... I cant believe Addy is already 3 weeks! I need to get up there bad!