Saturday, June 12, 2010
Sleep & Thin
Two words that I want back in my vocabulary! And soon! I love my baby girl, oh how I love her, but man how I used to love being able to sleep and being thin! Or maybe just not having such a BIG chest... although my husband thinks they look great, I do not, because they do not fit into any of my smaller clothes, or just don't lay right... but then I remember, it is only for a short time, and soon my little baby won't be so little anymore, and she will be sleeping through the night, and I won't have that special time between me and her and so I'm then I'm "okay" again with not having "sleep & thin" in my world just yet... they will be coming soon enough (and I'm working on the thin end, that I can do a little bit with, the sleep depends more on Miss Addy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment