Thursday, June 24, 2010

Short & Sweet, But Can You Believe 4 Weeks!

I cannot believe my baby girl is already 4 weeks old!?! Where does the time go! Summer will be over before we know it and everyone will be back to school, me back to the hospital and fall and the holiday's will be here before we know it... Sheesh!

So what has been happening the last few days, real quick:

1.) Addy took her first bottle on Monday, June 21st, like a true champ! She sucked that baby down, or so my mom said, I'm so proud of her, one thing I don't have to worry about, her enjoying to eat.
2.) Trenten passed his swimming lessons with flying colors! What a little daredevil, absolutely no fear!
3.) We are picking up down at the kennel, in a very positive way, but man is it busy around here with the business and a new baby... they are both very demanding, and both in very good ways, but it is something we are adjusting too, thankfully we have an awesome grandma and mother that is so helpful, as well as the rest of the family and our friends!
4.) We are gearing up for the big 4th party on the 3rd, so much to do, and it is less then 2 weeks away, goodness gracious!
5.) We scheduled Addy's baptism for Sunday, July 11th. Getting ready for that too (I have two party lists, the 3rd, and the 11th =) Adelyn is a lucky girl, she will have Ashley for a godmother and Shawn and Aaron for godfather's...
6.) I absolutely love being off with Trent and Adelyn this summer, it is so much fun!
7.) We are trying to plan our trip to St. Louis this summer, we are working on it fam! Adam is moving to Colorado sometime, so that is the last date we are trying to figure out... We have to go and see our beautiful baby girl Hope! We have to hold the angel and she is growing so fast!
8.) I love seeing Trenten's independence blossom this spring and summer, he now runs down to the building to see Tory and back up to the house if I'm here and not down there. He is learning that he has to tell us where he is going before leaving either building and what he is doing, otherwise there are consequences. He is such a good boy, but I definitely think we skipped over the terrible twos and just got the trying threes, but he is so smart, sometimes too smart... He wants to know who built things, how people are related, and hierarchies go and so on... it is amazing what he remembers and how spot on he is on things.
9.) Enjoying my time with Adelyn, but won't be upset when she decides to sleep through the night. =)
10.) Speaking of night, I'm heading there right now because I'm sure Addy will be up soon... Night!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I want a full on face picture of her! I still feel ike I dont knwo what she looks like :)
Cant wait to see you guys! Trents is sounding so old.