Thursday, July 22, 2010
Dog Gone Wild
Oh my goodness, we woke up to quite a picture this morning, or I should say very, very early this morning, about 5:00 a.m. I made the mistake of letting Cain sleep out of his kennel last night, thinking he was tired and wanting to give him a chance to sleep throughout the house, not just in his kennel, but giving him a bit more freedom like Jet and Holly have... BIG mistake for me. Tory and I woke up to a party-animal, rather then our sweet Cain. Cain was like a college-boy gone wild, party at our house! He got into the trash, grabbed a few things off the counter, and just made a mess throughout the entire first floor of the house. Tory and I had never seen anything like it, and Cain knew he was in trouble... not to mention not feeling the best... what a lesson learned for the youngster. It wasn't all that much fun picking up after him either... so we are back to the kennel at night, he'll learn, he's a good boy, just still pretty young and he wasn't had the work outs this past week like he usually does with Tory, so he wasn't tired mentally at all last night... It was pretty funny though, because when we found Cain, Jet and Holly were both upstairs in our room and Ashley's, almost like they were making sure they were no where near the youngster's devil play and made sure they weren't going to take the wrap for something they didn't do... I'm sure they were looking at Cain like, "What are you doing!?! Oh, you are going to be in TROUBLE, we are out of here!" I can see it... Oh well, live and learn, he's still a puppy and while it wasn't fun to clean, it still wasn't AS destructive as Jet's dismantling of one of our living room chairs when he was a puppy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment