Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Long Time...
On a lot of things... sorry, need to get back into the swing of things, because I haven't written/posted in forever! But something that happened yesterday for me, that hasn't happened in a LONG, LONG time, is that I got into a pair of my size 6 shorts! Yes! I couldn't believe it! I haven't tried anything else on, but I grabbed them from my closet because I couldn't bear wearing another pair of athletic shorts again that day and I didn't want to hunt for my maternity shorts, so I thought, "what the heck?" and tried them on, and they FIT! Yippee! Still have a ways to go, but that is a very good sign, because I definitely miss my closet, all of my closet, not just the 10% that I thought I could wear... so anyway, I have lots more to tell on other things, family, business, kids, etc. so I hope I get a chance to write more later, but right now we are off to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Jon's to have some DELICIOUS bar-b-que chicken, talk about yummy =) That probably isn't going to help my size 6 and under goal, but a person has to live too =) Later tators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment