Friday, July 23, 2010
Sitting In The Pilot
I'm sitting in the Pilot right now, down at the building, it is raining outside and my husband is running back and forth with the gator right now, doing something, I'm not really sure... but I was sitting here thinking, I'm bored, and then I realized that I had the laptop in the car with me... so I thought I would let everyone know what I'm doing at 10:21 on a Friday night =) Sitting in the Pilot, in the rain, at night, waiting on the love of my life =) How much better can life get =) Ha! No actually, I've had a great night, other then Cain getting into the outside dog food, ugh! That dog is going to be the trial of the century, he is such a good boy though, love him to death... but anyway, I had the best time about 20 minutes ago... Tory and I put the dogs (boarding/training) away from the night, right before it started raining, and then we danced together in the training room, it was so much fun, and just what the doctor ordered. I love those little things in life. He's back! Time to go up to the house! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adorable story :)
Post a Comment